Digital Marketing Classes
Who Should do a Digital Marketing Class?
A business owner / professional / blogger / student of the 10th class and above should do digital marketing. We conduct online digital marketing classes to enhance digital skills for students, professionals and business owners. For students, the aim is to help them acquire a skill and be able to start a career in digital marketing. For professionals and business owners the desired end state is that they can make impactful contributions to business so that their sales volume is enhanced.
Our courses are live and interactive online on Zoom, so any questions or concerns can be addressed immediately. We ensure that course participants complete as many practicals as possible in order to build confidence and the necessary theory for a better understanding of the subject. In addition, to live classes, we hold quizzes and exams to grade participants. All qualified participants receive certificates.
What happens if you miss a class?
There are times when a participant must miss a class due to unforeseen circumstances; in such cases, we provide class recordings to the person who missed them. At the end of the course, all participants receive the complete course package recordings as reference material.
Why should you enrol in our Digital Marketing Training Courses?
a. Because our courses are significantly less expensive than any other live interactive course on the market.
b. Our Mentors are highly qualified and have extensive training experience.
c. Our class times are convenient for the majority of people.
The Digital Marketing Courses we offer are:
- ➜ What is Digital Marketing?
- ➜ Who all can do Digital Marketing?
- ➜ What qualifications are required to do Digital Marketing?
- ➜ What is the power of Digital Marketing?
- ➜ Introduction to Search Engine Marketing(SEM).
- ➜ Introduction To Search Engine Optimisation(SEO)
- ➜ What is Digital Marketing?
- ➜ How to create a Google my business account/Google Profile manager and do’s & don’ts to rank.
- ➜ Introduction to Canva and wordpress to make posts and insert FB pixel.
- ➜ How to create Facebook page and how to run facebook ads.
- ➜ How to create a google ads account and run search and display ads.
- ➜ Requirements for Small Business digital set up.
- ➜ How to read Facebook and Google Ads insights.
Time – 8pm to 9.30 pm every Wed. Next Batch commencing 04 Jan 2023.
- What is SEO?
- Why Should you do SEO?
- What Is Keyword Research?
- Types of keywords?
- How does a website rank?
- What is indexing and crawling?
- Understand Google Algorithm.
- Hygiene and technical checks on site.
- Onpage SEO
- Off Page SEO
- ➜ Overview on search engine marketing
- ➜ Search campaigns (ppc)
- ➜ Google display network
- ➜ Shopping & mobile only ads
- ➜ Campaign optimisation & performance tracking
- ➜ Custom audience & remarketing
Content will be updated soon.
- ➜ Introduction to WordPress
- ➜ Creating Posts
- ➜ Creating Pages
- ➜ Managing Media
- ➜ Themes and Customizing Site Appearance
- ➜ WordPress Plugins
- ➜ Managing Your User Profile
- ➜ Maintenance and Security