What is Search Engine Optimisation(#SEO) and how it works?
Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) is the method of ensuring website visibility higher on a web browser like Google, Bing, Lycos. So simply speaking, planning the online content in a way, that search engines like Google show it towards the top of the page when someone searches for a relevant keyword on it. SEO is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, or natural search results in search engines. It aims to improve your website’s position on search results pages. Remember, the higher the website is listed, the more people will see it. Presently SEO is considered an essential marketing activity.
Implementing SEO has several steps:
- Researching keywords with good search traffic possibility.
- Creating high-quality, relevant content.
- Adding relevant links from authoritative sites
- Measuring and analyzing the results.
There are various types of SEO:
- Technical SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
We at Digital Marketing Agency in Pune(DMP) can help you improve your website SEO score.
SEO Guide for New Websites
1. Choose Your Domain Name Carefully.
2. Select a Reputable Web Hosting Provider.
3. Perform Keyword Research.
4. Plan Out Your Site’s Architecture.
5. Prioritize Intuitive Navigation in Your Design.
6. Define a Standard, SEO-friendly URL Structure.
7. Design for Site Speed.
8. Use a Responsive and Mobile-Friendly Design.
9. Consider Visual Hierarchy for Every Page.
10. Focus on Indexable Content.
11. Target Primary Keywords for Each Page.
12. Optimize Title Tags.
13. Optimize Images.
14. Optimize Headings.
15. Optimize text on the page.
16. Write Unique Meta Descriptions.
17. Link to Other Pages on Your Website.
18. Submit Your Sitemap to Google.
19. Create an SEO Plan for the Future.
Why is SEO important? Search engine optimization brings free traffic to your site. If you publish high-quality pages that answer a user’s query, they will appear at the top of the SERPs. This is an excellent place for searchers to become familiar with your website and business.